Earn up to $30 per month for every single customer you refer to us.
We’ve noticed that a number of you are recommending AnswerThePublic to your own communities: in blogs, podcasts, videos and on the big stage…thank you for spreading the love!
So, we’ve decided to do something new. We’re launching AnswerThePublic’s very first Partner Programme.
What is the Partner Programme?
This initiative (also called an ‘affiliate programme’) lets you earn commission for recommending AnswerThePublic your own followers where you may naturally anyway – or already do.
What’s in it for me?
As one of our trusted Partners, you can now earn 30% of the monthly subscription, every month for each customer who signs up for a paid AnswerThePublic membership. So, for every customer who signs up to our $99 a month Pro plan, you’ll earn up to $30 a month.
I’m in…but how do I sign up to be a Partner?
You’ll be happy to know this is a very simple process.
This is how it’s done:
Use this link to Sign Up
Check your email for your auto-generated password and share links. From the same email, you can sign in to your dashboard to enter your payment info and see all your performance stats
How should I promote my referral link?
We know that lots of you are doing this already but if you’re new to Partner Programmes, or need some fresh ideas, here is a little inspiration:
Add a link to your website:
This is the simplest of ideas. If you have a page which recommends other tools you love, pop your Partner link in there, with a short overview of what the tool is.
Write a blog post:
If you have a website with a blog, or are a blogger – you could consider including your Partner link in a post. A few examples to get the ideas flowing…
- We love to hear feedback and ideas about AnswerThePublic. Why not write an honest review of the tool and include the Partner link in that?
- If you’re a creative, PR, content, or paid search professional you could write a piece on how you got to inspiration for a campaign, and if you used AnswerThePublic – include the Partner link
- How about a post about the insight tools you use regularly, and include AnswerThePublic and the Partner link?
Include it in your newsletter:
If you send regular newsletters and think your readers would be interested in AnswerThePublic then why not include the partner link here?
Mention it on social media:
If you’re an active on Twitter or Facebook, write an update about how you use AnswerThePublic, or your thoughts on the tool.
Include it in your webinar or talk:
Webinars and talks are a great place to promote Partner tools, as your audience has turned up ready to learn and engage…and discover new tools. You could feature AnswerThePublic and include the
Partner link in your notes. We can also give special discount codes for webinars and talks, meaning both you and your followers benefit from our scheme. If you want to know more about this, drop us
an email at email@example.com and we can talk about bespoke requirements.
Are there any rules?
Just a few, but they should keep us all happy:
- Payouts are made at the beginning of each month.
- Referral commissions are approved on a monthly basis. There is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions (to account for any refunds since we have a 30-day
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of the AnswerThePublic Partner Programme at any time.
Need to chat?
If you’ve got any questions about the Partner Programme, we’re here to help. Get in touch here.